Sunday 20 June 2010

Sketchy!

Yes!STRUMMER!!!!!!!!!! n a bit of the old lily allen in a wig. ROCK THE CASBAR!SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO!RUDIE CANT FAIL!TRAIN IN VAIN!CLAMPDOWN!OVERPOWERED BY FUNK!cAREER OPPORTUNITIES!LONDONS BURNING!you get the idea they all rock :)

hmmm dj (only realised this stood for disc jockey other day-whos with me!?) wat should i request, waitaminute, waitaminute  why not...THE CLASH!



This was location drawing from classic lounge time (i heart). Emma eating McCoys. Lines reli loose and i just put the yellow on messy but  i like spontaneous illustrations like this :)
This is one of my favourite things i've done recently, another reli spur of moment drawing plus it has type in it which i like. Quote is from The Road by Cormac McCarthy "In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery." Its the last sentence in the book and completely sums up the poetry and enigma it. I love me a good  dystopian novel, and love how he never states what has actually happened. You want to know but if he had revealed it at end i think it would have been bit of a cop-out. But my god was it incesstant and bleak!
Also from lounge time. Marks legs and Kats diet coke. 'whooo drunk that a bit fast' is quote.
Waaayy this sketch was on my wallspace/desk area in illustration studio all year :) Drawing of a charlie chaplin toy i got from charity shop (boy im cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment