Thursday 13 May 2010

hmmm these are all added on the same day...waitaminute does hannah have a deadline!?

These are 8 small, naive illustration books i did. Just 10 illustrations in pencil and colour. Christopher Kane, McQueen, Alexander Wang, Miu Miu, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel, Burberry and Marc Jacobs...so basically it just works out as a list of things i want!! :'(
Yay!love hearts! :) These are my own version; painted beer mats with lino print of 10 different sayings including 'cunt', 'i have two dads', 'child support' and 'smack my bitch up' (which you can't see here). As part of the module i'll be distributing these free. I also made stickers earlier in the module which are dotted around town.

I like to cut up/print on mags


yeh, can't tell if i actually like this. Like how you can see texture of canvas though. Dean still has my actually good one from last project!grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment